It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Available payment platforms 

Post Available payment platforms
The following platforms are currently available for making donations:

By donating on any of these platforms, you can get VIP-access to this website (thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com) if you provide the required information to confirm your transaction. In case of SubscribeStar, Patreon and Boosty, you will also get access to the latest content right on those pages.

Q: What do I get for donating?

A: First, you get access to the exclusive content, which includes:

• Links to the latest beta releases of games currently under development
  • Special imagery and videos
  • Possibility to participate in discussions and vote on polls, only available to donors

Second, by donating, you contribute to the development of the projects and also support the creators behind them.

Q: What are the minimum donation amounts for accessing exclusive content?

A: At the moment, there is only one reward tier: $5 per month - it will allow you to access all of the existing content.

Q: How exactly do I donate?

A: There are multiple options to donate with. All options include access to both games, through either our Discord or the forum:

1. Tails of Azeroth on SubscribeStar:
    1. Visit the SubscribeStar - Auril3D page.
    2. Log in to your profile. You may need to register first.
    3. While on the Auril3D page, choose your reward tier under the "Subscription Tiers" and click the "Unlock" button. You will be redirected to the "Subscription" window.
    4. Input your payment card information and then click the "Pay & Subscribe" button.
      (Please note that your card will be charged instantly upon subscription and every 30 days thereafter until you cancel the subscription.)
    5. You will now be able to access any content on SubscribeStar - Auril3D page, depending on the chosen reward tier.

2. Silicon Lust on Patreon:
    1. Visit the Patreon - Auril3D page.
    3. While on the Auril3D page, choose your reward tier under the "Select a membership level" and click the "Join" button. You will be redirected to the "Patreon Checkout" window.
    4. Choose the preferable payment option: Card or PayPal.
    5. Depending on your choice, either input your payment card information and then click the "Pay With Card" button, or click the "Pay with PayPal" button and proceed to the payment window.
      (Please note that you will be charged on the 1st day of every month until you cancel the subscription.)
    6. You will now be able to access any content on Patreon - Auril3D page, depending on the chosen reward tier.

3. Tails of Azeroth on Boosty:
    1. Visit the Boosty - Auril3D page.
    3. While on the Auril3D page, click on the Subscribe button under the single "Supporter =)" -tier.
    4. Select the preferred length of the subscription to pay at once and click "Buy Subscription".
    5. Select the preferred payment method (Russian credit card / (International) Credit card / YooMoney / QIWI / Paypal), enter the required details and click "Pay".

4. Donating BTC for VIP forum access:
    1. Check the current rate at https://bitcoinwisdom.io/markets/bitfinex/btcusd
    2. Calculate the payment with the formula (How many months I want to sub for * 5) / BTC price
    3. For example, (6 months * 5 USD) / 47712 = 30 / 47712 = 0.0006287 BTC
    4. Send this amount to bc1qthtwahjwgw7mn9v7tcw3g6s9zgzqr8wuxmvap5
    5. Send Auril a PM of a screencap of the transaction from your wallet
    6. Once reviewed, receive donator access on this forum with all the current betas and old releases.

Want to know more about any of the projects? Check out this forum: About Our Projects.

Q: Can I use any other payment platform to donate?

Please refer to the Available payment platforms topic for details on each of the currently available options.

My SubscribeStar

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:24 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]