It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 RotR1.04 Hemet/Ending Bugged? 

Post RotR1.04 Hemet/Ending Bugged?
dont know if its just me but whenever i try to get the first page of hemets script the dranei is using, it activates a scene, then after the scene kicks me out of the house, closes the door behind me and does NOT give me the page. ive tried it 4 times doing it first, doing it last, doing it somewhere in the middle, tried deleting and reinstalling the game and running as admin but it failed to give me the page everytime, dont know if its related but after i do everything else that i can figure out and am only missing i think 9 scenes in total, i try to view an ending but then alex just repeats the opening line about hunting the 3 orcs even though i already found all 3 and captured them. Any ideas would be appreciated sorry this was a bit long winded

Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Post Re: RotR1.04 Hemet/Ending Bugged?
codemonjey wrote:
dont know if its just me but whenever i try to get the first page of hemets script the dranei is using, it activates a scene, then after the scene kicks me out of the house, closes the door behind me and does NOT give me the page. ive tried it 4 times doing it first, doing it last, doing it somewhere in the middle, tried deleting and reinstalling the game and running as admin but it failed to give me the page everytime, dont know if its related but after i do everything else that i can figure out and am only missing i think 9 scenes in total, i try to view an ending but then alex just repeats the opening line about hunting the 3 orcs even though i already found all 3 and captured them. Any ideas would be appreciated sorry this was a bit long winded

It’s just 1 of 3 pages you need. The other two are at the gallow and behind the small iron gate.

Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:12 pm

ahh, i need all 3 before something appears in my inventory. I am the dumb lol, my apologies. thx for the info

Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:59 am

codemonjey wrote:
ahh, i need all 3 before something appears in my inventory. I am the dumb lol, my apologies. thx for the info

Haha, just feel free to ask if there's something else! ^^

Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:51 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]