It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Available payment platforms 

Post Available payment platforms
The following platforms are currently available for making donations:

• SubscribeStar - the main payment platform. Use this option if you want to support all of the existing projects, including The Chronicles of Alexstrasza series: SubscribeStar - Auril3D.

• Patreon - use this platform if you want to support only the Silicon Lust project, or if none of the other options are available to you: Patreon - Auril3D.

• PayPal - use this platform if none of the other options are available to you. To get a link to the PayPal account for making a transaction, please send a private message to Auril.

• Yandex - use this platform if none of the other options are available to you. You can access it through the window at the bottom of this page.

By donating on any of these platforms, you can get VIP-access to this website (thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com) if you provide the required information to confirm your transaction. In case of SubscribeStar and Patreon, you will also get access to the latest content right on those pages. For more details, or if you have any problems donating, please refer to this topic: How do I donate?.

Donating via Yandex

First, enter the email address that you used to register on this website (thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com) in the bar below the "Purpose of payment".

Second, choose one of the preferable options for donating:
  • Yandex.Money Wallet
  • Payment Card (Visa or Mastercard)
  • Phone Number

Third, click the "Donate" button. You will be redirected to a Yandex.Money page where you will need to enter necessary information in order to make a transaction.

Please note that the amount of money which is set by default, is a price of a subscription for a single month.

My SubscribeStar

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:24 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]