It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 am

Blue is Better Bug: Can't Talk to Witch 

Post Blue is Better Bug: Can't Talk to Witch
Hey Everyone,

I'm having an issue in Blue is Better. After the scene with Ortell in his cave, I cannot seem to talk to the Witch behind the bars. The notification comes up to speak with her, but it doesn't work. I've loaded and played through the game twice with the same issue (little frustrating without being able to save.)

I tried changing graphics options but nothing worked. I tried it with regular and super-fast speed (N). I don't know what else to do.

Any thoughts?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:46 am

Post Re: Blue is Better Bug: Can't Talk to Witch
Try talking to the Witch from different places around the bars or doing the following: once you see the interaction message, move away from her until the message disappears, then go back and try interacting with the Witch once again.

If you have already talked to her, but still get the same message, then the problem may be that you didn't visit the club where Ortell headed yet - in that case you need to visit Ortell's house, pick an invitation letter up from his table there, go to the club and use the letter on the orc bouncer, leave the club once you come inside, pick up Ortell's keys from the ground (Ortell should now be lying unconscious next to the club entrance), return to the Witch and use the keys on the bars.

By the way, if you don't want to get a similar interaction bug to the very end of the game, do not watch an H-scene between a draenei and two worgens on the first floor of the club.
You also shouldn't use the speed hack while trying to interact with something.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 am

Post Re: Blue is Better Bug: Can't Talk to Witch
It took a few playthroughs to work, but eventually, the only way I got it was to approach slowly from where the game starts you, and walk forward pressing E repeatedly. Then it fired correctly and there were no more issues. For some reason, it was as though if I walked to close, I could never interact with her again. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:02 am