It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Secret door 

Post Secret door
So I found out that if you give the huntress the bow after you've gained access to sylvanas house and acquire the key you can gain access to the coin. If you follow the guide you'll never be able to access the hidden scene from what I've tested so I dunno why the guide doesn't explain that better because as it's laid out most people will finish that part on day 1 and lose any chance of seeing it. You also get a different sexual interaction with the huntress with your bigger junk.

Hope this helps for anyone else having the issues I had earlier.

Edit

Also is there gonna be a version with saves active just out of curiosity?
Or any update on the changes to the 1.01?

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Post Re: Secret door
I'd say the guide is merely there to complete the storyline, not to find hidden scenes, which are supposed to be hidden. Anyway, there's a wiki about this game with more in-depth walkthroughs. Also, in the donator section you have walkthroughs through older releases.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 am

Post Re: Secret door
While that is true about not giving away all the secrets if anyone happens to use that guide and none of the other sources they will never actually find that scene if they do that first part prior to the unlocking of the dark ladies house. Would just be a shame for lots of people to try it and never find those hidden scenes that Auril worked hard on.

It's just that one chart in the free guide that gets me because it actively works against the discovery process is all. So I just wanted to make sure if anyone comes here confused they will see this and it will save them countless plays into a build with no current saves.

I never used the wiki and used that little story progression chart and missed the hidden door scene in multiple plays. It's not a big deal but others will pick that over reading a wiki and it will cause confusion.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 pm