It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:08 pm

End of the chapter 1 Episode 1 UE3 Remake 0.6 

Post End of the chapter 1 Episode 1 UE3 Remake 0.6
Hello ,

Please i just want to know when this remake end , because that was say "(Unfinished remake) " , i am actually in the prison with Mr Bobur and Lydia ( they are love making ;) , after i release
Janette but i can't exit the prison , i suppose that is the end of the game remake ?

Thanks.

Sun May 27, 2018 11:01 am

Post Re: End of the chapter 1 Episode 1 UE3 Remake 0.6
It seems to be the end, and it's highly unlikely this episode will ever be completed, since it's built on an old version of the game engine, the Whorecraft series has ended long ago and there's a newer remake of this episode.

Sun May 27, 2018 11:32 am

Ok thanks , that is strange because i have not seen some sex scenes , sad :arrow:

And i don't find the walkthrough of this episode :( .

Thanks for answer.

Mon May 28, 2018 9:31 am

Not possible, every episode so far was released fully.

If I recall correctly you will have to find a knife in one of the towers, then use it on the middle balcony level to cut off the bucket on the rope. It will fall down on the guard molesting the girl in the pillory. Afterwards you should be able to exit.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:01 pm

That was for the last complete version of ep 1. I didn't see any towers or ways out. After getting pictures the guard joins the others and using key you already have you free Janette. I think it really is just a dead end by that point.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:09 am

Actually change that. The original ep 1 had the bucket thing. After having played .6 recently and the one I just mentioned after, I can see they are basically the same thing, just one was updated (and unfinished). Don't know where to find the original i'm talking about. I had it saved.

Don't remember if the 1st ep 1 remake v1.1 had that (i'm getting confused now). Didn't like that one so much, though looking at some screens it did have some good stuff.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:54 am

Hmm looks like I stand corrected by you and Billy. The first remake indeed seems to have been finished on version 0.6. I just played through the orginal, gonna try that first remake now.

Edit1
I think I remember now, the first remake was halted because UDK4 was released and Auril didn't want to work on outdated engine, and thus the final second remake was done.
Also WOW the first remake is such a generation jump when you play it right after the original, without going through episodes 2-5 :D Amazing that it was still UDK3.

Edit2
Played through the first remake. It does indeed end up in the prison. Looks like I erased this episode from my memory completely. Time to replay all games again hehe.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:55 am

Well thanks for confirmation of the chapter 1 Episode 1 UE3 Remake 0.6 end in the prison , Unfinished remake take all his sens :!:

Have a good day !

Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Universelix wrote:
Well thanks for confirmation of the chapter 1 Episode 1 UE3 Remake 0.6 end in the prison , Unfinished remake take all his sens :!:

Have a good day !

No problem. As for the missing scenes you think you have seen on screenshots it is most likely they come from the second remake which was finished. Or just scenes that never made it into the games.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:48 pm