It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Important announcement!!! 

Post Re: Important announcement!!!
So to donate monthly as you like the plan finds absolutely in order :mrgreen:
the 10 euro monthly would even relieve me :lol:

with Patreon I have no good experience as people the no or bad English can be thrown on the log
so much for everyone to handle it. no, not at all
so times Patreon only a currency has dollars and she has the rule has the all pending costs of the spneder to come on, should
And to the set there are plenty of the money on Patreon mahcen there are also plenty which have an income of extra pocket money

On the whole, Patreon has nothing to offer what we do not have here that they have no Auril :mrgreen:
and that at fair prices
most not all but most on Patreon have a small flight in this regard
there is genung where you Dontane completely but if you nciht a gewise high Donate you get nothing

in addition, the Patreon donation system quickly takes a double booking
if you donate at the end of the month directly to the anfagn of the month again grasped in money bags

and to all those who are on Patreon or have switched there when I have the clicks on their openly blogs anshe and how many have followed Patreon
this is very low
where they do not evaporate the coal from the low or average

so you paint on Patreon decide whether the donor once a month or all 3
as the auril here has before it goes on Patreon nciht so much I as seen there

so I have no idea what a problem you with the present donation hbat isch findch they find very simply simply and better to negotiate than on Patreon
I have no problem with it regularly to donate if I could and wanted :P

I think there is the 500 dollar write-off of Patreon apart so the recruit for every artist that you for Patreon enlisted one gets 500 dollars me tuhn the artists who are not wanting to go there but to be pushed by some

So I stay here Auril should decide to switch to Patreon
I will not follow anyone on Patreon that is too much to cost and risk to artists and donors
wish to have a nice day or maybe a good morning

stop being patreon if auril wanted to support you can speak there of her so it can also of Patreon wash kitchen schmaltalk profietieren :mrgreen:
Do not just talk about it for her ;)

Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Blue ist besser on Halloween :?:
it means there is an update and then on Halloween the release :?:

Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:58 pm

We will see what happens, aurils new tails of azeroth blog on tumblr helps a lot I think to get some publicity, maybe everything works out fine this way, even though some people won't be able to donate or get betas anymore. Staying under the radar is a good reason for Auril to not go big, but it comes with problems like people not being able to donate via those services. If Auril still gets enough support then, we should all be happy for her and support her as much as we can. We will see how it works out.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Nerull,
Actually, Patreon is a much more convenient donation system, both visually and physically. That is probably the main reason why it exists.
Even if it cuts creator's income, Patreon still allows them to earn much more than without it - literally dozens of times more when it comes to adult game developers.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Paizuri wrote:
We will see what happens, aurils new tails of azeroth blog on tumblr helps a lot I think to get some publicity, maybe everything works out fine this way, even though some people won't be able to donate or get betas anymore. Staying under the radar is a good reason for Auril to not go big, but it comes with problems like people not being able to donate via those services. If Auril still gets enough support then, we should all be happy for her and support her as much as we can. We will see how it works out.

What have you all with the donation away Patreon has no other donate away enweder credit carde or Paypal that you have here also without toastast
At Pateron fall costs are not there at the amount, especially if it is another change

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:18 pm

BillyBale wrote:
Nerull,
Actually, Patreon is a much more convenient donation system, both visually and physically. That is probably the main reason why it exists.
Even if it cuts creator's income, Patreon still allows them to earn much more than without it - literally dozens of times more when it comes to adult game developers.

BillyBale

Patreon is not comfortable neither visual nor physical

to Patreon to change is not worthwhile due to the alleged better payability is not given
Patreon is not for Auril because what Auril is not going to sew Patreon umm is you can kanst since no 5 euro a month grant grant and 10 euro 2 month access enweder or
and as I said some are patreted by Patreon, you get paid for the month for a whole month
but you have to pay in the next month again because you have no 4 weeks togan but from the first to the 31 if you are on the 20 or 25 donations but beautifully in fall stepped

so you can now with the pay possibilities are better to listen to Pateron dreiß dreck because I know better
was there and my experience show this is absolutely not so
and I do not need to tell you that it is difficult to donate a month in the month, it is not

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Nerull,
Well, I have a different opinion. I made my statement because I've been following many Patreon creators for several years, so I have some understanding of how people feel about it. I could try to explain you why there're no actual problems with Patreon donating system, but I already see how this conversation would end, so I won't - I'm sorry.

You can see for yourself that most people in this topic would like to see Auril moving to Patreon.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Nerull wrote:

Yes, update according to normal schedule this weekend.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Lumistra wrote:
Nerull wrote:

Yes, update according to normal schedule this weekend.

Roger thank you :D

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:33 pm

lecran wrote:
Actually, Auril is right and Patreon is a bad idea as is...and no, her work doesn't fall under fair use in the current format. If she made only animations/pics/movies and possible small java games, that would be ok-ish which is why some do and are just fine on patreon, but the way it is now as a game, because she uses assets that belong to Blizz, I'm absolutely certain that the page will get taken down. Can always ask, but I doubt that it will be allowed.

She could try and just make a patreon for the things I mentioned (anims/pics etc) and then, ahem, have the game as a "bonus" on the side :lol: without saying anything about it on patreon, and they also have their own API, so you should be able to link your supporters there with the website here and run it at the same time so you know who donated and whatnot..

But those gifs, videos, images and small games use in-game assets. I don't really see how her game isn't protected under fair use. Other patreon artists rip in-game assets, like Studio FOW and they are fine. I believe Aurils work is safe because some of her models are updated or changed by other artists, they aren't 100% ripped from WoWs in-game models.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next