It is currently Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Promblem with XXXMAS2019 

Post Re: Promblem with XXXMAS2019
Make sure to download all parts 1-5 to the same folder. Then open part1 (winRAR recommended) and extract the contents to a folder of your choosing. Run OST_Game.exe to play the game. Unpacking all the parts separately will not work.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Lumistra wrote:
Make sure to download all parts 1-5 to the same folder. Then open part1 (winRAR recommended) and extract the contents to a folder of your choosing. Run OST_Game.exe to play the game. Unpacking all the parts separately will not work.

Ok so I've done that and now when I run OST_Game it seems to start to boot up, I get a loading wheel but then nothing happens. Is it possible my files are actually corrupt?

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:42 pm

pennycane wrote:
Lumistra wrote:

Ok so I've done that and now when I run OST_Game it seems to start to boot up, I get a loading wheel but then nothing happens. Is it possible my files are actually corrupt?

Well, depending on your download speed, I'd say go for another clean download of all the files and try again. That usually solves 95% of my problems =)

Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:18 pm

Meland wrote:
pennycane wrote:
Lumistra wrote:

Well, depending on your download speed, I'd say go for another clean download of all the files and try again. That usually solves 95% of my problems =)

I did a complete re-download and the same issue persisted. I'm not sure what to do, it feels like it should work. Other versions of the game have worked fine with the same download process. One thing I did notice is that part two takes significantly longer to download despite being the same file size.

Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:16 am

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4446

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:48 pm