It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:08 pm

xmas6 bugs report 

Post xmas6 bugs report
First of all want to thank Auril for not forgetting about plebs and gifting us another xmas game. Thank you very much drujishe!
So there is bugs i found so far:
-after you getting access to main hall(very first dialog in the game room), after trying to interact with door that supposed to lead outside(i guess), for me it appear the dialog smhng about "we can finally rest" dont rly remember, dialog stuck and Esc button barely work from that place, so i dont have cursor anymore and cant get rid of dialog placeholder, so i had to restart the game after that
-after finding wolfs and getting access to first party room, for me the sound "Aaaah" start cycling every 5-10 sec and repeated no matter where i was going outside the room and it was pretty annoying after 10 mins in the game, it fixed itself, cant remember after which event tbh didnt pay attention
-also a minor bug with sound was when i watching sex scene and zoom camera in, but not like rly close, music disappear, but when i zoom out for a normal distance music returns but sex sounds might disappear
-when i zoom in very close a big crosshair appears in sex scenes
-and the less important is a small texture clipping at the fountain base from opposite side of the door
The only major bug is the first one for me, other not a big deal but i found em so if Auril decide to fix it it might help.

Happy holidays everyone.

for Auril: еще раз огромное спасибо за игру, не знаю работал ты над оптимизацией или нет, может потому что маленькая карта, но фпс на ноуте значительно вырос даже при неплохой графике. Моделька оленя солидная XD

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:55 pm