It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:26 am

stuck in Red Riding Hoof 

Post stuck in Red Riding Hoof
Hello, I'd like to start this topic for peoples like who seek a bit of help. (may contain spoilers)

Here's my problem:

I just got the milk, watched the scene between Luxia and her boyfriend and.....I don' tknow what to do now. I heard Silvia telling me the draenei guy went to his fishing traps, and I think that's how you get the last article, the lobster, but i turned around the whole lake and could'nt find him, even in the lake. I revisited every place and every NPC of the map, nothing. Could someone please tell me where to go after obtaining the milk?

Also, about the night elfe and tauren couple who need fish oil, the bottel is said to be at the club, is it the club with the baths? I could'nt find a bottel to pick.

Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 am

Post Re: stuck in Red Riding Hoof
Hello to answer the query, the lobster is in the lake by the house near the rock at the bottom, just swim down and pick one up, As for the fish oil the bottle is on the left side in the bathouse on a sunbed, middle one i think, it should be obvious when you see it as it is the only bottle on a sunbed in the entire building

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:46 am

perfect, everything was were you said it was, thank you!

one last thing, did anyone found what the elf with blue clothes and the frog are about? could never interact with them

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Fredelink wrote:
one last thing, did anyone found what the elf with blue clothes and the frog are about? could never interact with them

There're no interactions with them implemented. They probably serve as some kind of an Easter egg.

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 pm